EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY – (year round)
TIME: 4:00 – 6:00 PM
PLACE: COURTS # 20-22
ELIGIBILITY: AGES 6-18 ALL LEVELS
|Tuition Monthly Fees:||3 days a week||2 days a week||1 day a week||Daily rate|
1. The class meets year around on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4:00 pm. Major holidays are excluded, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day there is no class.
2. We meet on Los Caballeros tennis courts 20 through 22.
3. Drill stations are limited to 4 – 8 players per court. We have many tennis courts available for challenge matches and ladder competitions daily. Playing matches is critical to a player’s success.
4. Tuition payment must be received the first week of every month, unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. Absentee make-up classes, (for students attending one or two days a week), must be attended within the same month the absence occurs, there is no make-ups for three day a week students.
6. Rain days: We always hold class on rain days. The players move indoors to hit on the hitting walls, play basketball, do fitness training and watch professional tennis matches on T.V.
7. If a student begins the class during the second or third week of the month, the tuition is pro-rated at the percentage of the month attended. If a student starts the last week of the month they pay the daily rate.
8. If your child wants to attend more than the commitment you made at the beginning of the month, you may do so by paying the daily rate for any extra classes. If you have questions about attendance, ask us, we do keep a daily roll sheet.
We are honored that you have chosen our program to help your child develop their tennis skills. Our goal is for each and every student to become the very best that they can be. They learn tennis fundamentals, physical and mental skills and competitiveness in a way that is both fun and very effective. Our staff of tennis professionals are career U.S.P.T.A. Tennis Pros who have over 80 years of experience teaching tennis full time. Our methods and instructional concepts insure that all students have the means to improve at a rate quick enough to keep them motivated and enthusiastic about the game and themselves. We of are shifting our focus for the top level players within the academy. Group 1 will spend the majority of their training time in supervised match play and competitive drills emphasizing strategy, tactics and game plan development. Group 2 and 3 will continue to polish their fundamentals and shot sequence patterns with drill stations and limited challenge match play. Group 4 will be developing their stroke production, scoring, rules and sportsmanship. Tennis truly is a game for your whole lifetime, and our promise is to help each player realize their goals and dreams.
FOR INFORMATION CALL: 714/728-7711